This week we talk to Dr John Lang, CEO of the Workplace Health Association, a man we like to bill as the most interesting person in healthcare today.
In this episode we discuss
- The benefits of low to moderate alcohol consumption
- Is there any difference between smoking 5 or 20 cigarettes a day?
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Can you introduce emotional intelligence in a workplace health setting?
- The benefits of high intensity vs low intensity exercise
- Why can some people drink 6 cups a day and still sleep soundly?
- Is there such a thing as optimal sleep?
- Why the Workplace Health Association (WHA) was formed.
- Fad diets, behavior change and the stages of readiness
- Should you individualist your corporate health program?
- How effective are is an EAP when it comes to mental health?
- The number one program you can run for free to help your employees lose weight?
- How to measure the success of your workplace health program?
- What’s the future for health in the workplace?